DONATING TO THE CAUSE
Just like a bridge is built brick by brick, a relationship is built one encounter at a time.
When you give to Helping Hands you are equipping God's people to do His work and make an eternal difference in our community. (Ephesians 4:12). In addition, it also goes to those physical needs of the woman and her family; those items they earn through relationship building. On average Helping Hands staff and volunteers spend five hours ($25 value per hour) a month investing in one woman or man and her/his family totally $1,500 a year. Help build a bridge of support by donating!
To make the giving process easier on our donors and the organization, Helping Hands offers 3 different ways to give financially. Below are the following options available to our donors:
1. SEND A BANK CHECK BY MAIL TO OUR ORGANIZATION. COST TO MINISTRY TO PROCESS CHECK DONATIONS IS 0.00%. MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO:
2. INITIATE A MONTHLY AUTOMATIC BANK DRAFT THAT PROCESSES AT THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. THE PROCESSING COST TO THE MINISTRY FOR THIS TYPE OF DONATION IS $0.40 for each transaction. ACCESS THE NECESSARY FORM HERE:
3. YOU CAN GIVE SECURELY THROUGH OUR PARTNERS, CORNERSTONE PAYMENT SYSTEMS. THE PROCESSING COST TO OUR MINISTRY IS 3%
5,700 hours spent building relationships with clients, donors, and volunteers.
To date: 156 active clients, with a total of 300 served.
Engaging 253 individuals in a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Provide OB Ultrasounds for two counties with limited OB care.
Honoring our Donor’s investments by allocating 70% of our resources to programs and services.
67% of our annual budget is funded by individuals and 26% by churches.
Our greatest need is PEOPLE! The following are immediate opportunities and ones we are asking God to fulfill:
- Female and Male Client Advocates,
- Babysitters– Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
- Man 2 Man– Facilitators and Mentors
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Cleaning Crew, Licensed Counselor
- Mom Time– Mentors,
- Family Life Group- Facilitators and Mentors,
Contact Brandy Aschliman at 260.824.4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.